Aqueous Oxidation System
Ozone is an Oxidizing GAS, and Decon Five is an Oxidizing Liquid. When used together, the time for ozone treatments is cut by 2/3rds, and the results are better. The combination of these treatments are simply incredible and capable of doing a better job in less time.
What is a Shock Ozone Treatment?
Answer: Overtreatment or Undertreatment. If you use a small ozone machine, the problem is hard to solve. Use too much, and you'll embedded the ozone smell for weeks after the treatment. There is a "Sweet Spot" for ozone use. Do not accept the false bravado of "Shock Ozone" with massive ozone application. Ozone is an effect way to solve odor and mold issues, but too much ozone is not the best idea.
Ozone is Topical, so some try to force ozone to solve embedded odors by prolonged ozone treatments. This is wrong-headed. The work ozone does best can be accomplish in an hour or two. If you follow with an aqueous mist, the process reaches the deep causes of odor and contamination.
More an more professionals have learned the painful lesson of overtreatment, and now shorten the ozone time to just an hour or two followed by our Decon Five fogging system. Allow ozone to do what it does, and follow with an EPA registered, eco-safe spray that will not harm material or leave an odd odor? The success of this oxidizing combination is many time for effective than ozone alone.
► Total Odor Elimination, as long as the problem areas are properly cleaned
► Kill Mold and Mildew on contact, and a Mildewstat inhibits future mold growth
► Infection Control and Prevention because the area benefits from a seven-log sanitizing treatment (99.99999%)
► Remove VOCs, TICs, and chemical residue (vastly improve indoor air quality)
► Easily sanitize air ducts, break down biofilm, and detoxify any building
Applied by a ULV fogger, Decon Five was developed for the military twelve years ago, and has proven to be the best environmental detoxification product anywhere. In addition to environmental remediation benefits the treatment greatly improves indoor air quality, reduces allergenic triggers, and remove toxic buildup that may affect family members, workers, students, and customers.