XPRO-4000 for Maximum Output
Our XPRO-4000 is a truly professional ozone generator that produces 6,000 mg/hr of high-quality ozone. Dimensions 20" height x 16" breadth x 12.5" deep and weight 26 pounds. Do not be surprized that the XPRO-4000 will treat up to 24,000 sq ft.
PLEASE READ "HOW OZONE OUTPUT IS OFTEN MISREPRESENTED"
Our units are tough. Drop them, kick them, or leave them in the heat of your car. We stand ready to make your unit run like new, even after years of hard use. This is not just another typical ozone generator. While others use stainless steet screens, the pyrex glass arc system will not wear out or lose power after heavy use.
We know a 48,000, 64,000, 80,000, or 100,000 ozone generator is powerful, but it may be overkill. Forget the hype over size. Our system is rated with ambient air for a true ozone output rating. Here are the reasons to own smaller, not huge ozone generators:
- Flexibility: This unit has four switches for one, two, three or four output levels. Plus a built-in timer
- Multiple units prevent isolated areas from lack of treatment.
- No need for several fans to circulate the ozone from one central area.
- Better for your back: Four XPRO units evenly treat the building. And they are easy to transport and carry.
- Multiple ozone units can shorten the treatment time by raising O3 levels more quickly.
We have made larger units, and we concluded that they are hard to transport, expensive to maintain, and they are not the best treatment option. So, we made a decision that we know runs counter-culture to the braggadocious ozone promoters. We know from years of experience that the strategic positioning of the ozone units is better than hauling huge machines in and out of homes.
XPRO-2000 ozone generators now in stock and ready to ship
XPRO-4000 retail is $2349.00 USD for professional service only
XPRO-8000 retail is $3199.00 USD for professional services only