Double Up with 64,000 mg/hr
Years of experience has shown us that the 32,000 size ozone generator is the "Sweet Spot" for ozone generators. Many are too small to do the job. Other are just too big, bulky, and need more repairs. So, if you need the verasility of more ozone power, just buy two or more 32G Maxx. This allows multiple smaller jobs and combined power for larger jobs that is more evenly distributed.
We know a 48,000, 64,000, 80,000, or 100,000 ozone generator is powerful, but it may be overkill. Forget the hype over size. Our system is rated with ambient air for a true ozone output rating. Here are the reasons to own smaller, not huge ozone generators:
- Flexibility: With several units, you can do several smaller jobs at one time (saves time and money), or use a combination to treat larger buildings.
- Multiple units prevent isolated areas from lack of treatment.
- No need for several fans to circulate the ozone from one central area.
- Better for your back: Two 32G Maxx units evenly treat the building. And they are easy to transport and carry.
- Multiple ozone units can shorten the treatment time by raising O3 levels more quickly.
We have made larger units, and we concluded that they are hard to transport, expensive to maintain, and they are not the best treatment option. So, we made a decision that we know runs counter-culture to the braggadocious ozone promoters. We know from years of experience that the strategic positioning of the ozone units is better than hauling huge machines in and out of homes.
32G Maxx ozone generators now in stock and ready to ship